Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hello to Everybody Out There!

Hi! My name is God's Grace, and I'm one of the people who will be posting on this blog. There is another girl doing it too, but she can talk about that later.
This blog all started a couple of months ago when I decided to get a blog (https://onlyforgodsglory.blogspot.com). But, after about three or four months with one, I really felt like God was calling me to do a team blog with a friend of mine. I prayed about it, and asked God what his will really was for this, and then, I asked my friend if she would be willing to co-author a blog with me. After a few days, she responded and said that she wanted to!
Anyways, as you can see in the blog description, we're not ordinary teenagers. We're teenagers with a mission-to serve Jesus and to glorify him forever, which is my whole purpose in life, actually. We are trying to be different from the crowd, and to make a difference in our world.
Enjoy Girls of God!

No comments: